The book I’m reading is called Animal Recuse. The story I’m currently on is about a parrot and his two owners and they complain about how the parrot doesn’t speak but one day when they left the parrot had heard a phrase that had been being repeated all day. The phrase was “help me” and when his owners walked in he said “help me help me” and the bird ended up saving someone life because of what he kept hearing all day the owners rain down stair in the dark they had flash lights and the saw a elderly man pinned up against the wall by his truck and they called 911 and because of that bird a life was saved that night the old man stated that “I wouldn’t have made it through the night” he had lost a lot of blood and his legs were broken the truck wasn’t in park and backed up and pinned him to the wall if it wasn’t for the bird he could be dead. I think that the bird made the new and got so type of special treatment after he saved his he old man.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introduction